Are you a “CAD geek”? A magician with Civil 3D AutoCAD? If you love designing both commercial and multi-family residential developments, and want to be part of a company that values your contributions, and where an upbeat attitude is as valued as your experience, then this is your dream job. Greenwood & Moore is a boutique Civil Engineering firm with a phenomenal reputation and we are looking for a talented designer to join our growing team.
In this role you’ll wear multiple hats and work directly with our project manager and the President of the firm. You will use AutoCAD Civil 3D to design: exterior path-of-travel, frontage improvements, grading & drainage plans, pavement repair assessment plans, record drawings, site improvement plans, utility plans, topographic surveys, residential and commercial land development, tentative maps, etc. You will also be required to create and store drawings electronically.
You’re a great fit for the role if you have:
- 2+ - 5 years’ experience in commercial and residential Land Development Design
- Associates Degree or CAD Specialist Certificate
- Experience preparing construction documents for residential and commercial sub-divisions and improvements
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, and familiarity with construction standards and terminology
- Did we mention that can-do, positive attitude?
- Ability to prioritize, plan and execute work on multiple projects and effectively communicate with engineers and designers
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and most importantly, a write-up of your relevant accomplishments.
About G&M: Established in 1994, Greenwood & Moore, Inc. is a licensed Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Design and Land Use Planning firm located in Castro Valley, California. Over the past 20 years, the Greenwood & Moore team has built a fantastic reputation and a loyal client base by providing creative, winning solutions to clients’ design and engineering needs.
If you want to work for a firm that will allow you the flexibility you need, and don’t want to be a cog in a machine, G&M is the place for you. We believe in work-life balance and are a family-friendly environment. Join us to make a big impact, and still have a life! We offer a generous benefits package, and a flexible and casual work environment. Compensation in line with talent and experience.