Are you a “CAD geek”? A magician with Revit AutoCAD? If you love designing and providing creating input in both commercial and multi-family residential developments, and want to be part of a company that values your contributions, and where an upbeat attitude is as valued as your experience, then this is your dream job. Greenwood & Moore is a boutique Civil Engineering firm with a phenomenal reputation and we are looking for a talented architect CAD Designer to join our growing team.
In this role you’ll wear multiple hats and work directly with our project manager and the President of the firm. You will use Revit AutoCAD to design commercial tenant improvement work, prepare construction documents, research building codes, research local municipal requirements, and be involved with construction administration. You will also be required to provide excellent client telephone communication, fabricate business letters, other internal and external correspondence as required, maintain project files, maintain daily time coding, create and store drawings electronically.
You’re a great fit for the role if you have:
- Significant experience (~ 8-10 years) designing and completing construction documents.
- A Bachelor’s Architect Degree or Revit CAD Specialist Certificate.
- Proficiency in residential remodel design, new house design, and commercial tenant improvements.
- Excellence with AutoCAD Revit, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, and familiarity with building codes and terminology.
- Did we mention that can-do, positive attitude?
- Ability to prioritize, plan and execute work on multiple projects and effectively communicate with engineers and designers
- A desire to have an impact on the growth and direction of the firm
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and most importantly, a write-up of your relevant accomplishments.
About G&M: Established in 1994, Greenwood & Moore, Inc. is a licensed Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Design and Land Use Planning firm located in Castro Valley, California. Over the past 20 years, the Greenwood & Moore team has built a fantastic reputation and a loyal client base by providing creative, winning solutions to clients’ design and engineering needs.
If you want to work for a firm that will allow you the flexibility you need, and don’t want to be a cog in a machine, G&M is the place for you. We believe in work-life balance and are a family-friendly environment. Join us to make a big impact, and still have a life! We offer a generous benefits package, and a flexible and casual work environment. Compensation in line with talent and experience.