Virtually all Federal, State and Local Public Works construction projects require the General Contractor to comply with small and/or local business participation goals. Greenwood & Moore, Inc. has numerous Certifications that can assist the General Contractor in fulfilling these goals.
SBE & SLEB Certifications
- State of California: Small Business Enterprise (SBE: #0033159)
- Alameda County: Small Local Emerging Business (SLEB: #03-90224)
- Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority (ACTIA): Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE)
- Alameda County Transportation Improvement Authority (ACTIA): Local Business Enterprise (LBE)
- Port of Oakland: Certified as an LBABE (Cert # 400008)
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA): Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certification #08-0439
- 541330: Engineering Services
- 541370: Surveying & Mapping
- DUNS#: 040015018
- CAGE#: 59M01
Because we are a multi-disciplined design and engineering firm, we can offer a large range of services that can assist General Contractors in reaching their small and/or local business participation goals. There are three ways that our firm can assist General Contractors in this matter:
- Design-Build team member allowing all of the services we offer to contribute to the goal.
- Provide specific services to supplement participation goals provided by other design professionals.
- We have relationships with other certified small and/or local businesses. We can use these relationships to provide the General Contractor with easy access to other companies in order to increase the participation goals.
Below is a list of some of our services that can be used to meet SBE/SLEB participation goals.